Saturday, November 28, 2015

Guest Post by Hannah: Thanksgiving Dinner

helping prepare dinner
Every year, we have a Thanksgiving party at our house with grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews, and nieces. Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful. I am thankful for my wonder family and the food that we have. For thanksgiving we had turkey, special yellow rice, stuffing, and salads. For dessert we had banana bread and pumpkin bread. My siblings and I each got to help out by baking something. We decided to have a contest where we tallied who liked which cake better.  My sister Miriam and my brother Michael both baked pumpkin bread and my other sister Sarah and I baked banana bread. More of our family liked the banana bread, so Sarah and I ended up winning, but it was a close vote because everyone liked both cakes.



My sister cooking the stuffing

my dad hanging the turkey
My cousins

all the guests

My great aunt and cousin

Add caption








cleaning up

After eating and playing with everyone, it was time to clean up and say goodbye. I can't wait for next year!

How did you celebrate Thanksgiving?












Hello

2 comments:

  1. @ Hannah,

    Happy Thanksgiving to you! What a wonderful family time you enjoyed. I loved looking at the pictures and hearing about the day.

    I must say, I would have had to vote for the banana bread. I know that pumpkin pie is the seasonal favorite, but I'm a big fan of banana bread.

    We did not have the traditional turkey this year. Instead, we had wonderful prime rib, jeweled rice, and pumpkin soup. It was delicious!

    I am thankful for family, friends (like all of you!), and my dog, Buck.

    I hope you enjoyed your week off. Say hi to the family for me!

    Warmly,
    Mrs. Y♥llis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Hannah !
    It*s a pleasure to read your posts. You are doing a great job.
    Your posts are wonderful. We love you and waiting for a new one.
    Love grands Mila & Isay

    ReplyDelete

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Please proofread your comment for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, simply choose "Anonymous".)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★