Saturday, June 27, 2015

Guest Post Hannah: Mozart Sonatina in C major

A few days ago, my mom recorded me playing Sonatina in C major by Mozart.  All Sonata's have three movements, and the second movement was the longest. It took me about a month to learn the whole piece.  Mozart was born on January 27, 1756 in Salisbury, Austria, and was a very famous Austrian composer. He started composing music at the age of 5. Mozart's father, Leopold, took Mozart on many concert tours. He married in 1782, and had a happy family. This piece was difficult for me to learn because it was fast, and very long. I really like this song because the melody sounds beautiful.



I hope you enjoy listening!





1 comment:

  1. Very nice Hannah!! I can't believe how much better you get each time I hear you play. Look at those little hands move!

    ReplyDelete

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Please proofread your comment for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, simply choose "Anonymous".)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★